*Please kindly reply to my official ID : adam.g...@itbtalent.com
*Need Scrum Master in MN - 1 year contract!*
Position : Scrum Master
Location : Minneapolis,MN
Duration : 1 year
• Act as Scrum Master for 1-2 scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams
towards improving the way they work
• Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
• Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
• Ensure cross-team coordination
• Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal
• Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing
• Coach and mentor other scrum masters in our product team in order to
ensure our ways of working are consistent across the teams
• Liaise between the Scrum team and the Product Owner/User Experience team.
Foster better communication between the disciplines
• Act as a liaison to assigned project manager
• Servant Leader - Must be able to garner respect from his/her team, be
able to empower a team to self-organization and be willing to get their
hands dirty to get the job done
• Communicative and social - Must be able to communicate well with teams
• Assertive - Must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles
are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make
the tough calls
• Conflict resolution - Must be able to facilitate discussion and
facilitate alternatives or different approaches and elevate issues and
differences to management
• Attitude of transparency - Must desire to bring disclosure and
transparency to the business about development and grow business trust
Thanks & Regards
Adam Gill | Technical Recruiter
Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.