*Urgent Requirement :: 11097 SAP EDI Technical and EDI PM*
*Please reply to: chandan.ku...@acg-usa.com*
Hope you are doing great.
Please find below the details of an urgent requirement. Please send me
profiles* along with hourly rate and contact information:
*11097 SAP EDI Technical and EDI PM*
*West coast locations (TBD)*
*Job Start Date:*
*02 Months *
Is Start Date flexible:
*Resources should be open to multiple west coast locations as needed. *
*Requirement (1) PM/Lead role *
Must have proven project management experience in relevant project skill
*Requirement (2) SAP EDI Technical Resources* (Multiple Positions)
*General environment/skills: *
1. Over 3-5 years of IT experience and 3-5 years of experience in EDI and
GIS (Gentran Integration Suite).
2. Expert in EDI transactions (ANSI X12 and EDIFACT) for supply chain,
manufacturing and financial systems.
3. Expert in the design, development and on-going support of GIS Business
Processes and GIS Translation Maps.
4. Expert in the design, development and implementation of new EDI
transactions and on-boarding new EDI trading partners in GIS.
5. Knowledge of Enterprise Application Integration concepts and
processing of EDI application files.
6. The candidate should have in-depth working experience in Unix, shell
scripting, change management tools etc.
7. As part of the design and development process the applicant will need
excellent written and verbal skills and should be able to express the
designs to both end-users and technical development staff (internal and
8. SolMan highly desired.
Hope to hear from you soon.
*Axiom Consulting Group*
*Phone: (925) 237-8221*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at