Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.
*Job Title: QA Test Analyst*
*Duration: 6+ months *
*Location: San Antonio , Texas *
Please don’t apply without having highlighted skills exp.
*Skills:* 8-10 years of overall IT experience required, (Must Have)
• Ruby language,
• Knowledge of Jenkins to build and troubleshoot automated test execution
• Python language,
• Soap UI,
• Experience with either one Mocha, Chai and Protractor,
• Experience working within an Agile development process (Scrum, XP,
Description of Project: Working on the project that builds support tools
for the RAX support organization. The tools being built can either be user
interfaces or API’s which the support members will use to gather customer
information in order to assist RAX customers.
Ruby language, Selenium, Knowledge of Jenkins to build and troubleshoot
automated test execution jobs, Python language, Soap UI, Experience with
Mocha, Chai and Protractor, Experience working within an agile development
process (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.)
*Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position:*
• Writes and executes automated test scripts using a pre-defined framework
• Writes positive and negative smoke and regression test scripts to test
product functionality and integration with dependencies
• Tests APIs, user interfaces, web services and/or web applications
• Participates in test automation code reviews
• Collaborates with other quality and development engineers to build,
evolve, and maintain a scalable continuous build and deployment pipeline.
The team uses the latest technologies and they are very innovative. They
are experienced in working with agile development and utilizing continuous
integration and delivery practices.
*Preferred Skills: *
• Strong knowledge of Cloud computing concepts
• Strong understanding of software/testing methodologies such as TDD
• Other Necessary Skills: Excellent communication skills
• Education Requirement: BS in Computer Science or technical related degree
or equivalent experience
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.