you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

*Role::** Project Manager Integration with IVR experience*

*Location::** Pleasanton, CA*

*Duration::** 6 months*

* Job Description::*

*Job Title*

Project Manager - Integration with IVR experience

*Relevant Experience*

*(in Yrs)*

8+ of Project Management

*Technical/Functional Skills*

- Strong Project Management skills with experience managing multiple tracks
and simultaneous implementations
- Call center technology and IVR project management experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience in managing development for complex applications on time and
within budget
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced software development environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of tools
- Vendor Management experience (ability to manage Customer’s System
Integrator to get work done)

*Experience Required*

10+

*Roles & Responsibilities*

- Establish and maintain technical relationships between various
stakeholders across multiple work groups to enhance existing call center
site functionalities and troubleshoot issues that arise before/during/after
deployment
- Act as the single point for contact for work intake and management
- Assist in status collection and reporting to management in a
regular/adhoc basis
- Create, manage, and update work plans, ensure resources are executing
tasks to plan and report status on progress/risks/issues
- Communicate specifications and guidelines to ensure multiple simultaneous
and inter-dependent deployments are managed well

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Communication and Leadership

*Education*

Bachelors

*Start* *date* (dd-mmm-yy)

6/1/2015

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

12+ Months

*Work Location*

Pleasanton, CA

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2050 I Email: **vaish...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>