Hello ,

Hope you are doing well !!!

My name is Yugal and I'm a recruiter at MyconSoft. We are constantly on the
lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and
we currently have a job opening that may interest you. Below is a summary
of the position.

Please give me a call or reply to this email to hear about our current
opportunities. Also, feel free to share my contact information with other
great people who may be interested in speaking with me about new
opportunities.

*Position:              *Web Application Developer

*Experience:        *8+ Year

*Interview:*           Phone then Face to Face or Skype

*Location:*             Columbia, SC

*Length:*                 6+ Months

*Work Status:*      H1B, EAD, GC, US Citizen

*Type:     *                Contract-to-Contract

*Rate:                     *Open

*Start:*                     ASAP

This position will be in charge of maintaining and modifying an existing
CLIPPER based application. Assists in documenting current logic in the
application and conversion of the current CLIPPER legacy system into .NET.
ADVANCED SENIOR CLIPPER DEVELOPER REQUIRED! Must be able to start ASAP!

   - Responsible for the analysis, development, modification, installation,
   testing and maintenance of operating systems software. Possesses a strong
   understanding of systems programming, graphical user interfaces and control
   languages.
   - Evaluates vendor supplied software packages and makes recommendations
   to IT management.
   - Modifies and/or debugs vendor-supplied utilities and packages.
   Modifies, installs and prepares technical documentation for system software
   applications.
   - Diagnoses, isolates and de-bugs software problems and performs problem
   resolution.
   - Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster
   recovery procedures and provides advanced technical support.

*SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:*
Integrate and redesign child care services disparate systems.

* DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:*

   - Works under the technical manager to modify an existing legacy system
   created using CLIPPER
   - Must be able to troubleshoot problems with little guidance
   - Documents processes for the legacy system for developers working on
   the conversion of a new system
   - Familiar with BRO or other CLIPPER compiler
   - Tests and debugs software; assists in testing projects for other
   developer\analysts
   - Accountable for the successful delivery within time estimates;
   - Develops technical documentation following agency standards;
   - Identifies risk and communicates risk to the project manager and
   project team;
   - Supports and adheres to change management process
   - Analyze user needs, as required, and leads in the design of
   specifications to meet those needs;
   - Assists in the conversion of a new integrated systems that utilizes
   ASP.NET
   - Develops web applications to meet use requirements.
   -

*REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):*

   - ADVANED EXPERIENCE IN CLIPPER DEVELOPMENT
   - SKILLS IN MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE.
   - CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE CLEARLY WITH THE DEVELOPMENT
   TEAM, PROJECT STAFF, AND THE USER COMMUNITY.
   -

*PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):*

   - EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
   - SELF STARTER
   - SQL SERVER
   - MINIMAL MANAGEMENT REQUIRED

*Skills:*

*Category*

*Name*

*Required*

*Importance*

*Level*

*Last Used*

*Experience*

Database Platforms

SQL Server

No

1

Development Tools

Clipper

Yes

1

Lead

Within 2 Years

6 + Years

Packaged Applications

Microsoft Office Suite

Yes

1

Programming Languages

CLIPPER

Yes

1

Lead

Within 2 Years

6 + Years

*Additional Skills:*

• CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE CLEARLY WITH THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM,
PROJECT STAFF, AND THE USER COMMUNITY.
• SELF STARTER

*Thanks And Regards,*

Yugal Modi | Mycon

Sr. IT Recruiter  |Global IT Consulting & Solutions

Direct: (508)768-0181 | Email: yu...@myconsoft.com

Fax: (508) 276 0429  | Gtalk: yugal.staffing

LinkedIn:  in.linkedin.com/in/yugalmodi

www.myconsoft.com