Hope you are doing great!
Role : Business Analyst with Securities and Capital Markets
Location : Pittsburgh,PA
Duration :12+ months
Need strong Business Analyst with Project Management for below requirement.
Consultant - Securities and Capital Markets
This is a requirement for a Pittsburgh based Business Analyst/Project
Management professional to assist in the management of the Business
Requirements phase of a large Program within Bank of New York Mellon. The
candidate should have a strong understanding of project management
methodology and best practices.
*Essential Domain Skills:*
- Knowledge of US Money Market Mutual Funds essential
- Knowledge of SEC Guidelines on Money Markets Reform
- Knowledge of Mutual Funds and Fund Accounting preferred
- SCM domain awareness desirable
*Business Analysis Skills*
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Detail oriented
- Strong project management/PMO skills
- Ability to identify issues/risks/constraints and escalate accordingly
- Ability to drive results in a fast moving environment
- Expertise in MS Excel: lookups, pivot tables, etc. preferable
- Prior experience in test management preferred
Roles and Responsibilities
*Thanks & Regards*,
Sr. Technical Resource Specialist
Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 4009
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
Description: Description: Description: cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.