*Core Java developers*
Duration -Long Term
1. Creating security solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining
Java based components and interfaces.
2. Working on Core Java Platforms.
3. Working on JSP, WEBSERVICES, SERVLET 3.0, STRUTS 1.3.8 & 2.0, EJB 3.0,
HIBERNATE, JAVA SCRIPT, SPRING, XML.
4. Defining site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning
system features and functionality.
5. Designing and developing user interfaces to mobile applications by
setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life
cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing
programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting
*If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path,
please send me a copy of your resume along with all necessary details
requested for submission to end client (preferably in Word format) . *
Full Name -
Contact details -
Hourly Rate USD all inclusive (corp 2 corp/ w2)-
Notice Period Required-
SourceChip, Inc, North Brunswick, NJ
*s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net> *
*www.sourcechip.net <http://www.sourcechip.net> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.