Hello ,

Hope you are doing well !!!

My name is Yugal and I'm a recruiter at MyconSoft. We are constantly on the
lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and
we currently have a job opening that may interest you. Below is a summary
of the position.

*Position:              *SSIS Developer (multiple positions)

*Experience:        *8+ Year

*Interview:*           *Phone then Face to Face or Skype*

*Location:*             Kendall, FL (near Miami)

*Length:*                 3-4 Months

*Work Status:*      H1B, EAD, GC, US Citizen

*Type:     *                Contract-to-Contract

*Rate:                     *Open

*Start:*                     ASAP

My client is in need of multiple SSIS developers for a 3-4 month period to
support us in the ETL process as we extract the data from our legacy
system. The data mapping, conversions, and translation documentation are
being doing by the BA team, which is basically developing the specs for the
extraction. The data will need to be extracted from SQL tables, transformed
and loaded to different SQL tables with predefined layouts. We therefore
need strong SQL developers to not only extract, but also highlight any
issues or data inconsistencies that may be discovered in the process.

*Required skills:*

·         Design and maintain ETL solutions using SSIS (SQL Server
Integration Services)

·         Perform data migration using SSIS

·         Strong knowledge of SQL Server (2008), T-SQL, Stored Procedures,
Views, Execution Plans

·         Create documentation as required.

*Thanks And Regards,*

Yugal Modi | Mycon

Sr. IT Recruiter  |Global IT Consulting & Solutions

Direct: (508)768-0181 | Email: yu...@myconsoft.com

Fax: (508) 276 0429  | Gtalk: yugal.staffing

LinkedIn:  in.linkedin.com/in/yugalmodi

www.myconsoft.com