Hi,

My name is Ajay Solanki and I represent International Business Solutions
Ltd. Here I am presenting a brief snapshot summary of the consultants
currently available for projects.

Please let me know if you have any openings for them. If you have any
suitable requirement kindly send it ASAP Thanks

* **The Contact NUMBER is 732-981-0450 * 424***

*Janardhan (Siebel Developer)*

   - *8 Years* of overall software experience with around  *6 years  in
   Siebel involving* implementation of Siebel 7x/Call Center/ Sales/
   ePharma/ Financial Services/eservices
   - Expertise in solution design and implementation on *Siebel** Tools/
   Configuration/ escript/ Workflow/ EIM/EAI/Assignment Manager.***

·         Expertise in eScripting, Workflow, EAI and EIM ·         Expertise
in Oracle 8.0/9i/10g table design, performance tuning

   - Experience in testing integration solutions for Data import, Export and
   Migration using EIM and EAI, Business Services, Workflow processes,
   Workflow policies.
   - Experience in application development in *CRM* domain with *Health
   Care, Banking* *and Financial Services *industries
   - Proficient in Data mapping and Gap Analysis for the client requirement.
   - Strong knowledge on Siebel* Data Model *and Performed* Data Mapping *
   between* Siebel *and* External Systems*
   - Coordinate with offshore by scheduling weekly calls.**
   - Looking for challenging Siebel Implementation/support position.

* *

*   TECHNICAL SKILLS *

* *

   - *Siebel Applications            : *Siebel Financial Services 7.8,
   Siebel Call Center, Siebel EPharma**
   - *Siebel Development Tools : *Siebel Tools 6.3/7.0/7.7/7.8/8.0
   - *Siebel Modules                                : *Order Management,
   Asset Management, Opportunity Management
   - *Siebel Technologies           :** *Siebel VB, Siebel eScript, Siebel
   Work Flows, Siebel EAI
   - *Programming Languages : *Java, Java Script, Visual Basic 6.0, VB .NET*
   *
   - *Databases & Tools           : *Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS SQL Server 2000,
   TOAD
   - *Operating Systems           :* Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP,Solaris9**
   - *Testing Tools                    :* Mercury Test Director 7.x, Mercury
   Load Runner 8.1
   - *Reporting Tools                :* Cognos
   - *ETL Tools                         :* Informatica
   - *Web Technologies            : *HTML, JSP, Servlet, EJB and XML**
   - *Other Tools                      : *Visual InterDev 6.0, MS Office
   2000, *IBM MQ Series, *Altova XMLSpy **

--
Thanks & Regards
Ajay Solanki