*Please Reply to ashu.j...@panzersolutions.com
<ashu.j...@panzersolutions.com>Dear IT Professional,Hope you are doing
great,I came across this opportunity and thought it might be something you
could be interested in.If you feel that you would be a perfect match for
the job and/or requirements listed below, please email me your information
including a valid phone number and resume (word format preferred). If you
aren't interested, but know someone else that might be looking for a job of
this nature, please forward this message along. Title: Sr. Java
DeveloperLocation: Bethpage, NYDuration: 12+ Months Job Description:Our
client in Bethpage, NY is in Urgent need of Sr. Java Developer. Must be
Local for Face To Face Interview.Should be very strong in java specially in
multi threading and concurrent programming. -strong spring framework
experience. -experience with Messaging frameworks like kafka, tibco ems
etc.-Nice to have RESTful webservice and knowledge in big data tools like
hbase, hadoop, apache flume
Jain • Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions, LLC50 Washington Street •
9th Floor • SONO Corporate Center •Norwalk CT 06854Office: 203-652-1444 Ext
293 • Fax: 203-286-1457 • Email : ashu.j...@panzersolutions.com
<ashu.j...@panzersolutions.com>http://www.panzersolutions.com/testimonial.php
<http://www.panzersolutions.com/testimonial.php>*