*Please Reply to ashu.j...@panzersolutions.com
<ashu.j...@panzersolutions.com>Dear IT Professional,Hope you are doing
great,I came across this opportunity and thought it might be something you
could be interested in.If you feel that you would be a perfect match for
the job and/or requirements listed below, please email me your information
including a valid phone number and resume (word format preferred). If you
aren't interested, but know someone else that might be looking for a job of
this nature, please forward this message along. Position: Java
DeveloperLocation: Salt Lake City, UT / NYCDuration: 12+ Months*

*Max Rate: $350/ Per Day on C-C*

* Job Description:Our client in  Salt Lake City, UT / NYC is in Urgent need
of Java Developer. Must be US Citizen OR GC OR EAD GC Only.Java Developer
with expertise in Java, Sybase, UNIX, Spring, Hibernate and
Webservices.Strong understanding of OOPS concepts and J2EE design
patternsMust be excellent with Databases / Complex QueriesAptitude and
Communication should be
Jain • Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions, LLC50 Washington Street •
9th Floor • SONO Corporate Center •Norwalk CT 06854Office: 203-652-1444 Ext
293 • Fax: 203-286-1457 • Email : ashu.j...@panzersolutions.com
<ashu.j...@panzersolutions.com>http://www.panzersolutions.com/testimonial.php
<http://www.panzersolutions.com/testimonial.php>*