*Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id **abha...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com> *and
I will get back as soon as possible.*
*Job Title: Sybase Developer*
*Location: New York, NY*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months*
*Interview Mode: Telephonic*
10+ years of strong experience in relational database including SAP ASE
15+, SAP IQ, Oracle 11G
Expertise in relational data modeling covering conceptual, logical,
physical data models and dimensional data models.
Expertise in architecting complex large database system to provide high
availability, recoverability and performance in demanding environment.
Expertise in implementing ETL solutions using AbInitio and Informatica
Expertise in performance tuning and capacity planning in Operational and
Strong knowledge of UNIX/Linux Shell and Perl scripting
Experience with Cisco Data Virtualization application suite (formerly
Composite Information Server) will be a great plus.
Understanding of the security industry with focus on clearing and portfolio
accounting will be a plus.
Ability to implement projects using agile and waterfall methodology.
Strong communication skills
10+ years in architecture / application development.
• Strong business knowledge.
• Ability to communicate effectively with business leaders, application
developers and systems technology experts.
• Ability to coordinate efforts from diverse groups.
• Ability to work well at a conceptual level, and to drive concepts out
into workable solutions.
• Ability to define target state architectures, and develop transition
plans for achieving target state.
• Familiarity with industry standard architecture frameworks (Zachman,
TOGAF) and widely accepted modeling standards (e.g. UML, ERDs).
• Deep experience in at least one technical subject area (e.g. database,
application development, performance tuning, etc.).
• Strong data architecture skills. Experience with data modeling.
• Broad exposure to a variety of applications, technologies and business
• Experience in multiple development platforms, including HP Non-Stop
(Tandem), mainframe (zOS) and distributed (AIX, linux).
• Experience with high-volume transaction processing and large databases.
DB2 experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, both written, oral (informal discussion)
• Ability to oversee and mentor less-experienced team members
• Experience with ATM/Debit Payment Networks (Visa, VisaDPS, MasterCard,
Pulse, NYCE, etc.) transaction processing a plus.
• Experience with Branch Technologies (Teller, Servicing, etc.) a plus.
* Reply with below details with updated resume if you are interested.*
PRIMARY CONTACT NUMBER
WILLING TO RELOCATE
BEST TIME TO CALL
SALARY/RATE EXPECTATION (W2/1099/C2C)
TOTAL IT EXPERIENCE
*Thanks & Regards,*
*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*
*Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: **abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *
*Gtalk: **abhaytiwari9...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>
*LinkedIn ID: *https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=198619619&trk
*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.