* Hope you are doing well… Please let me know if have any suitable
consultant available for below position, and you can share updated resume
along with rate & contact details at rshe...@aclatinc.net
<rshe...@aclatinc.net> Quality Assurance Analyst*
*6 month engagement *
Experienced Epic Quality Assurance Analyst needed to support day to day
quality assurance activities involving EPIC as well as provide support for
a large implementation project involving EPIC. This position requires
knowledge of running and modifying EPIC Integrated test scripts. This
position can be filled with individuals who have been in the Epic
Application Coordinator (AC) role. This engagement will be about 6 months.
This individual is expected to be hands-on, with direct working
relationship with Quality Assurance team members as well as other IT staff
• Knowledge of running EPIC test scripts and managing
defects within HP Quality Center
• Knowledge of Integrated and Regression testing
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Experience creating test plans and testing estimates
as well as experience in testing coordination.
• Positive, can-do attitude required.
• Positive previous client references, as well as a
demonstrated working relationship with Epic are required
5 E. College Drive Suite 100| Arlington Heights, IL
(847) 577 3501 Ext: 3509
(847) 577 2568 Fax
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.