This is MIKE from Agile Enterprise Solutions.
This is in reference to the following position.
***** Please find below job description if you feel comfortable please
revert with updated resume, Rate and contact details ASAP *****
Role: Business Analyst - Network security analysis
Location: Houston TX
Client : Tech Mahindra
Primary Skills :
Business Analyst - Network security analysis, firewall
The Business Analyst - Network & Security Support Analyst is a member
of Chevron’s Downstream Manufacturing Test and Support Center.
This team provides IT architectural guidance and support to Chevron’s
seven wholly owned refineries. Additionally, this team is responsible
for infrastructure support and management of Manufacturing’s Process
Control technologies as well as cyber security initiatives and
components that support a secure process control environment.
Analysts participate in IT projects to introduce new capabilities in
these areas as well as asset lifecycle projects to enhance and improve
Team members handle escalations from embedded and infrastructure IT as
needed to solve complex issues and service requests in these areas.
In-depth knowledge and experience in IOS, Routing protocols, and
switching. CCNP or CCNP-security equivalent knowledge.
• A minimum 3 years related Information Security and Risk Management
experience or related infrastructure work experience.
• A minimum 3 years' experience in IT Infrastructure with any or all
of the following: Firewalls, SIEM, IPS, advanced malware detection,
threat detection and response systems, DNS, Windows server 2008-2012,
IOS, Network Security, or other security and access technologies.
• Knowledgeable in IT compliance and Information Risk Management processes.
• Demonstrated knowledge of firewall administration.
• Knowledgeable of what types of cyber threats pose a significant
risk to business, providing consulting, working with vendors, and
working directly with business on security related infrastructure.
•In-depth working knowledge of network design, network layering,
network protocols, routing, segmentation and firewall access control
lists, packet capture or PCN experience is highly desirable.
• Motivation to learn new technologies quickly.
• Ability to prioritize work and juggle multiple complex tasks.
• Ability to understand, create and modify scripts to automate tasks
using PowerShell or other tools.
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team of high value add
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Results oriented with strong focus on execution.
• Critical thinking, problem solving is vital.
• Experience in building standard operating procedures and processes.
• Strong communication and presentation skills including the ability
to interface with other parts of the IT function and external parties.
• Self-starter with ability to work independently but in alignment
with team goals.
CISSP, CEH, or other professional InfoSec certification.
• CCNP or equivalent certification or equivalent hands on work related
experience in network environment
Thanks & Regards
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc.,
Ensuring Client's Success
Fax: (630) 206-2397
Gtalk/YIM:" mikeagilees "
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be
honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.