*Please Reply to my official ID : adam.g...@itbtalent.com
<adam.g...@itbtalent.com>*

*Need SQL Developer in FL - 1 year contract!*

Position : SQL Developer
Location : Maitland,FL
Duration : 1 year
*Need GC or USC!*

Job Summary:
Come work with us and help rebuild our platform on AngularJS, Bootstrap and
C#!  We are a stable organization that has been given a mandate to update
our software.  The first module on the new platform is complete and
deployed; we’re looking to ramp up and bring on more help to accelerate the
process.  This is a rare opportunity in the software field to porting new
modules from legacy applications onto a new framework and cutting edge
technologies.
The focus for this job will be heavily SQL development, stored procedures,
locks, performance, etc.  The other technologies are nice to have; there
will be some development on that as well.

Technologies:
• SQL Server 2014 for data tier - stored proc’s, etc.
• Bootstrap 3.x used for responsive design.
• Angular 1.3, Typescript for MVC client side in javascript.
• C# - used for SOA middle tier and RESTful API’s. Entity Framework, SP’s,
ASP.NET Identity Framework.
• C# Windows services used for batch processing.
• Other: HTML5, CSS, LESS, JSON

Requirements:
• Strong experience in MS SQL Server and creating complex SQL statements,
T-SQL programming such as, Stored Procedure, Functions, Triggers, etc.
• Strong experience in database Query Tuning.
• Full understanding of .NET Data Connectivity tools (ADO.NET, Entity
Framework)
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team
environment
• Knowledge in SDLC (Agile, Scrum)
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in experience in Computer Science or
related field.

Thanks & Regards
Adam Gill | Technical Recruiter
Direct: 609-423-4355