Hi,

Greetings!!!!!

I hope you are doing great…

This is *Krishna* working with *ERP and ERP Corp*, we have the following
requirement with one of our direct clients. Please find the below job
details and kindly respond me back with your updated
“*MS WORD*” version resume cover letter along with rate/salary and contact
details.

Please let me know if you have any candidates with the skills below

*Position: Sr Software Engineer*

*Location: San Bruno, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*WECJP00000672*

*Description :*

Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming
applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating
systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and
analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Requires a
bachelor's degree in a related area and 4-6 years of experience.

*Additional Job Details:*

·         Master / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field

·         3 - 5 years experience developing and testing highly distributed,
complex tools solutions

·         At least 3 years hands-on *PHP programming preferably in
Automation*

·         Advanced use of distributed source control systems such as Git
Deep understanding in Active Directory and user management

·         Hands-on experience working with *relational databases(Oracle,
MySQL or SQL Server) *

·         2+ years of experience with developing internal tools

·         3+ years of experience with *HTML, Javascript, jQuery and CSS 3*

·         2+ years of experience with *Angular or similar jQuery-based MVC
framework*

*Additional Preferred Qualifications :*

·         General understanding of Agile methodology

·         Strong interest in good user experience and visual design

·         Ability to quickly adapt in a fast-paced environment

·         Experience in building end-to-end scalable web applications to
include algorithm development, systems design, and application layer.

*If interested I would request you to send me your updated resume with the
following details please,*

*Full Name as per SSN: *
*Contact # (Home/Mobile): *
*Email ID: *
*Skype ID: *
*Expected Pay Rate:*
*Work Status (Citizen/Green Card/H1B/EAD, etc.):*
*Current Location (City, State): *
*Relocation (Yes/No): *
*Availability: *

*Note:* If you are not comfortable with the requirement, I'd appreciate
your help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think
would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find
a candidate.

[image: http://www.erpanderp.com/erpanderp/images/erplogo.png]

Thanks & Regards,

*Krishna*