Please send resume to neet...@x-istech.com

Dear All,

I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required.

*Candidates should have at least 60 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply:*

   - Experience working directly with business analysts, program subject
   matter experts and technical staff, to create robust test plans for desktop
   and web applications.
   - Experience creating, managing and executing functional test and
   regression test scripts, and documenting, tracking and communicating
   defects.
   - Hands-on experience recording and scripting automated functional
   tests. Experience must detail the use of specific automation tools and
   processes/methods used to create automated tests from manual functional
   tests.
   - Experience using HP Quality Center software for defect tracking and
   application lifecycle management.
   - Experience using HP Quick Test Professional (QTP), Mercury, or HP
   Unified Functional Testing (UFT) to automate manual functional test scripts.
   - Experience scripting and executing Performance tests using HP
   LoadRunner.
   - Experience creating/executing database queries in SQL.
   - Direct hands-on experience as a Test / QA Lead working on large
   software development and data migration project(s). Experience must detail
   team leadership responsibilities.

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Does candidate anticipate any absences during the engagement period?  If
so, please list the start and end date for each absence.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.

neet...@x-istech.com