Immediate Need Bigdata Hadoop Developer - Interview ASAP
*Job Title : Bigdata Hadoop Developer*
*Location : Chevy Chase, MD*
*Duration : 6 Months*
• Demonstrated ability to segment and organize data from disparate sources
and knowledge of data security and encryption models is desirable
• Experience working with Hadoop/HBase/Hive/MRV1/MRV2 is required
• Deep understanding and ability to use SQL, XML, JSON and UNIX are
• Experience in integrating heterogeneous applications is required
• Experience designing and supporting RESTful Web Services is required
• Demonstrated experience in Java Enterprise ecosystem is required
• Knowledge in various Open Source tools and technologies in Java
Enterprise ecosystem is required
• Demonstrated capability to drive results through effective collaboration
is a must
• Experience working with Systems Operation Department in resolving variety
of infrastructure issues
• Strong critical thinking, decision making, troubleshooting and problem
• Outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
• Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously and work in a
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including communicating
technical issues to non-technical audiences
• Ability and desire to learn new skills and techniques
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
Aaron - Team Lead
ITBrainiac Inc , Princeton, NJ
Desk No : *415-251-3968* | Email : *aa...@itbtalent.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.