Hello Partners

I just received two Security positions with our client here in Columbus, OH

Contract is set to last 6 months to a year

Required experience

3+ years of experience with security products and solutions, anti-virus,
vulnerability scanning, firewalls, file integrity monitoring, security info
and event management, two factor authentication, data loss prevention and
active directory. Knowledge of PCI DSS 3.0 compliance is required. .

 Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.
 Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com