*Hi,Immediate Need of Network Security Consultant - Columbus, OH*

I just received two Security positions with our client here in Columbus.

Contract is set to last 6 months to a year

  *Please reply to my Official id : rachel.l...@itbtalent.com
<rachel.l...@itbtalent.com>*

 Required experience

3+ years of experience with security products and solutions, anti-virus,
vulnerability scanning, firewalls, file integrity monitoring, security info
and event management, two factor authentication, data loss prevention and
active directory. Knowledge of PCI DSS 3.0 compliance is required. .

Regards
Rachel Lian
Sr Lead Technical Recruiter
Desk No :201-855-4204
Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton - New Jersey 08540
rachel.l...@itbtalent.com | Gmail:rachel.lain...@gmail.com
www.itbrainiac.com
If you prefer not to receive emails from us, simply reply to this e-mail
with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.