*Reply me on sy...@systelinc.com <sy...@systelinc.com>*
*Job Title: Network Engineer – PeeringWork Location: El Segundo,
CADuration: 6-12 Months*
• The Network Engineer will be responsible for all inbound public peering
requests and creating outbound peering solicitations based on traffic
analysis, monetary and quality impacts/improvements, and business expansion
• Qualified candidates must be able to work with existing peering partners
and add new peering partners quickly and without error.
• Own inbound peering requests and set up of new/modified peering sessions.
• Has global router access to make routing changes with the initiation of
BGP sessions across all POPs.
• Build a prioritized plan for peering and interconnections with the top
ISPs in the top geographies, prioritizing sites and carriers according to
the demand of customers against the current interconnection footprint and
capacity, ensuring quality performance and SLA achievement.
• Forecast traffic levels, and associated costs against those traffic
levels, per network and per geography (at the customer level) to ensure
adequate visibility on the cost structure and cost horizon.
• Build appropriate SNC templates and scripts to further automate the tasks
while ensuring low risk to the network via a change control process.
Thanks & Regards
*Job Title: F5 EngineerWork Location: El Segundo, CADuration: 6-12 Months **Job
• Architect, design and prototype/implement major components of F5 load
balancer infrastructure and features.
• Experience with Cloud technologies and fabrics – Amazon AWS/EC2,
Microsoft Azure, OpenStack,
• Experience with network virtualization technologies – GRE, VXLAN,
• Experience with orchestration systems, such as Chef, Puppet, JuJu, etc.
• Experience with virtualization technologies, including VMware, Xen,
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.