you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

*Role::** Java MW developer with ETL experience*

*Location::** Columbus, OH*

*Duration::** 12 months*

*Job Description::*

Strong Java back end developer with ETL ,

data movement experience . Multi threading in Java ,

Unit testing with Junit , Spring , Hibernate ,

Cacheing.Strong database programming skills+Java will be a plus

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2050 I Email: **vaish...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I*

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>