*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : Automated Test Engineer with RESTful web service Exp.*
*Location : Philadelphia , PA*
*Duration : 8+ Months *
*Phone then Face to Face Must be USC, GC or EAD-GC*
* Job Description*
· Works closely with developers and product owners to analyze
technical requirements and develop automated tests that validate RESTful
· Analyzes API specifications and creates test scenarios and
automated tests using Python, utilizing Python libraries such as requests
and unit test.
· Works in an agile development environment, analyzing technical
product requirements to determine test impact on new APIs and existing
APIs, creating and estimating user stories and tasks.
· Responsible for executing automated tests, analyzing results, and
logging and managing product defects.
· Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and
prioritize testing tasks across projects.
· Coordinates testing efforts with automated test engineers on
other projects and collaborates on automated testing best practices and
· Responsible for supporting testing efforts in application
production deployments, validating new API features as they are deployed
into production and reporting on test status
- *RESTful web service testing experience using Python, Groovy, Ruby, or
a similar programming language*
- Strong knowledge of automated testing best practices
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously and defining
and managing task priorities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
VSG Business Solutions
Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.