you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

*Role::** Sr. Mobile Developer (MQ)*

*Location::** Jersey city, NJ / Hopewell, NJ / NYC, New York / Charlotte,
NC*

*Job Description: *

*Job Title*

:

*Sr. Mobile Developer (MQ)*

*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *

:

5 - 7 years

*Technical/Functional Skills *

:

·        *Hybrid mobile developer with* expertise in the following: IBM
Worklight / Cordova / *Phonegap*
·        Responsive web layouts for mobile
·        JavaScript (JQuery / jQuery Mobile / Angular), HTML5, CSS/CSS3
·        UI / UX
·        Understanding of Device Notification features
·        SOA - RESTful Web Services
·        Knowledge of XML/XSLT/JSON
·        Deployment / Security
·        Hosted apps on Google or Apple stores
·        Eclipse based IDE tools, Xcode
·        Experience with iOS and Android SDKs
·        Excellent coding, data structure, development skills
·        Securing and Encrypting app data
·        An understanding of performance analysis and best practices for
building mobile apps
·        Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills
·        Experience working in a collaborative style with cross functional
teams and senior managers

   *Experience Required*

:

5 - 7 years

*Roles & Responsibilities*

:

·        Assist on all aspects of Mobile projects with an emphasis on
intuitive, custom UI controls and interfaces, using responsive design that
provides a great user experience
·        Provide continuous improvement through creative solutions to
difficult, mobile-centric problems like synchronization, asynchronous APIs,
and leveraging offline device capabilities
·        Interpret UI requirements and mockups into functional,
high-performance Mobile apps
·        Collaborate in design and development of customer data integration
software
·        Collaborate in design and development of tools and reusable
frameworks
·        Maintain existing software
·        Participate in all phases of our software development life cycle
to convert concepts and specifications into released mobile solution
·        Create and maintain all necessary documentation

*Generic Managerial/Soft Skills*

 :

Good Communication and team leadership skills

*Education *

:

Bachelors

*Work Location*

:

Newark, NJ

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-939**9** ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>