Hi Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss.

*PLEASE SEND ME LOCAL TO NJ*

* CLIENT: Optum (United Health Group) *

*RATE: $40*

*Position: Manual QA Tester *
*Location: Basking Ridge, NJ*
*Type: 6+ months contract*

Essential Job Functions
Understanding business requirements through BRDs, user stories and
walkthroughs
Creating Test plan, test scenarios, test cases and test data
Test execution in SIT, UAT and other environments
Defect logging, tracking, triage, RCA and reporting
 Updating ALM and/or other test management tools

Essential Skills and Experience:
4-8 years (no more than 8 yrs) of QA/Testing hands-on experience
Experience in requirement gathering & impact analysis with business users
Experience in creating test scenario & test cases based on requirements
Experience in working on agile testing projects
Excellent communication and client management skills
Proficient in test management tools (QC, ALM) and defect management tools
(JIRA) and Rally
Experience in defect management - defect triage, RCA, reporting etc
Experience in writing & executing basic SQL queries
Experience in test execution using automation tools like QTP is plus

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc.