Very urgent DIRECT CLIENT OPENING. *Please send resume at ds...@dsscorp.com
Role: QA Analyst
Location: Norristown, PA
Duration: 18 months
The Quality Analyst will collaborate with product owners, designers,
business analysts and developers in the development of software. The
Quality Analyst will be responsible for determining how a feature is to be
tested, and what makes it acceptable, and for supporting those who will
test it. A person in this position will work most directly with developers,
personally testing “underneath the user interface.” This person will
understand the data used by systems, and how it flows between systems.
• Develop technical testware artifacts: identify and develop the software
and utilities needed to support testing. This may include database queries,
data manipulation scripts, data files, message streams, and virtualized
• Test data provisioning: Identify and provide the test data needed to
support test conditions and test cases as they are defined. On a broader
scale, provide high-quality, realistic, fit for purpose and referentially
intact test data to support a robust, up-to-date test environment for use
by both developers and testers.
• Test data management. This includes processes and scripts to set up,
maintain, and clean up test data.
• Identify test conditions: items or events of a component or system, such
as functions, transactions, features, structural components and quality
attributes, which can be tested.
• Specify test cases for particular objectives and test conditions, with a
set of input values, execution preconditions, expected results and
execution post-conditions. A test case can be the basis for one or more
• Implement test procedures. Implementation includes writing the
step-by-step instructions and setting up the preconditions (e.g. test data
and environment). The level of detail needed in the procedure is based on
the skill and knowledge of the one who will execute it.
• Personally do some of the high value testing, executing and logging test
procedures, evaluating the results, and reporting/resolving issues found.
• 8+ years of combined testing/software development experience, with 2+
years of testing and 3+ years of hands-on software development
• Languages and operating systems: SQL, PL/SQL, PowerShell, Unix, Windows
• Service-Oriented Architecture and messaging protocols, including REST,
• Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
• Strong customer and business focus
• Strong communication skills.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.