Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected per hour
rate asap.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>

* Position:     *

*Senior Hadoop Architect Location:    Pleasanton, CA Duration:   24 Months *
*Job Description:*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

·         Strong  hands-on knowledge in

·         *Core Java, J2EE, JDBC, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, *Hadoop
<http://jobsearch.naukri.com/hadoop-jobs>

*·         **Distributed File Systems: HDFS*

*·         **Hadoop Map Reduce, Parallel Processing, Stream Processing,
Flume, Splunk*

*·         **Architectural Patterns*

*·         *Analytical Tools: SAS, SPSS, R, Mahout
<http://jobsearch.naukri.com/mahout-jobs>

·         Hands-on experience with BI tools and reporting software (e.g.
Microstrategy, Cognos, Pentaho)

·         Hands-on experience with the Hadoop stack (e.g. MapReduce, Sqoop,
Pig, Hive, Hbase, Flume)

·         Hands-on experience with related/complementary open source
software platforms and languages (e.g. Java, Linux, Apache,
Perl/Python/PHP, Chef)

·         Hands-on experience with ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) tools (e.g
Informatica,  Talend, Pentaho)

·         Hands-on experience with any 1 of analytical tools, languages, or
libraries (e.g. SAS, SPSS, R, Mahout)

·         Hands-on experience with "productionalizing" Hadoop applications
(e.g. administration, configuration management, monitoring, debugging, and
performance tuning)

·         Ability to critically evaluate multiple architecture options

·         Strong technical documentation skills

·         Should know how to translate business requirements into
analytical requirements

·         Strong business development focus with an opportunistic attitude

·         Responsible for talent management and recruiting to grow, at the
same time, infusing the right “analytics-driven” culture

·         Knowledge in any one of the following:

·         Previous experience with high-scale or distributed RDBMS
(Teradata, Netezza, Greenplum, Aster Data, Vertica)

·         Knowledge of cloud computing infrastructure (e.g. Amazon Web
Services EC2, Elastic MapReduce) and considerations for scalable,
distributed systems

·         Knowledge of NoSQL platforms (e.g. key-value stores, graph
databases, RDF triple stores

·         Experience in applying Big Data technology to any of the
following use cases will be a definite plus:

·         Unstructured Search

·         Telematics

·         Fraud Detection

·         Call Centre Analytics

Social Media Analytics

·         Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives

·         Excellent customer focus attitude

·         Good written and oral communication skills

·         Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly business language

·         Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities

Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment

*Experience Required*

8+ years

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Grow the business. Identify, communicate, and reach out within TCS to
achieve growth

Have the technical and business acumen to work with different levels of
customer team

Recruitment and Talent Management

Key liaison between customer and TCS teams when it comes to Harnessing of
Big Data

Understand entire lifecycle of Big Data Analytics projects

Exhibit Leadership qualities with customer and TCS in Big Data

Conduct regular trainings and translation of results to business language,
using visualization

Market and Sell the value of actionable Insights to customers across the
industry

*Generic Managerial Skills*

*Education*

Bachelors/Masters/PhD

*Email  is the best way to reach me...*

Thanks & Regards,

Abhay Tiwari

IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA ,
USA, 95035

Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com I

Gtalk: abhaytiwari9...@gmail.com <akt....@gmail.com>

LinkedIn ID: