Please let me know if you have any match profiles.
We need to hiring 2 resources for LTE testing role at Redmond—
Client – Telecom
Please confirm if you are talking about the below JD:
Pl. review the resume as per the below highlighted skills
Need to have worked on UE - ENodeB testing
Needs to have experience on EPC
Should have exposure to ENodeB concepts as well
Years of Experience: 5– 8years
Testing Tools: Wireshark, JDSU,
Scripting : TCL
Operating System: Linux, Solaris, Windows
- Strong in LTE Architecture
- Experience with LTE core system interfaces and protocols such as S1-MME,
e-nodeB, SGSN, PGW, SGW, S1-U, S6a, S11, S5/S8, Rx, NAS, S1-AP, RRC,
GTPv2c, GTP-U, SGs-AP
- Expertise in Field testing OR E2E lab Testing with strong LTE knowledge
- Expertise in creating test plans for system level, subsystem level and
feature level testing
Good To have Skills:
- Good understanding of IMS Architecture.
- Experience in validation of IMS call flows as per 3GPP specs.
- Experience in datacom skills will be an added advantage.
Suman Bakshi- (Sam)
Email - s...@sourcechip.net
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.