Hello Partners,

I have requirement below for SAP Basis consultant in Providence RI for
Contract role. Please take a look and share me suitable profiles if you
have.

Key skills: 9+ years of experience, SAP, Identity or IDM, Security

Role: SAP Basis Consultant

Position Type: 6+ Months

Location: Providence RI

Rate: $80 hr C2C

Requirement:

*         10+ years that has worked with setting up of SAP security roles
and profiles; user management, Digital Certificates (in relation to Single
Sign on), LDAP structures and Identity Management.

*         This person will need to be able to walk-into a current IDM
implementation and assess exactly where the client stands in their current
IDM implementation - and finish it.

*         This consultant has to understand sap security, IDM, java script,
and whatever else might be needed to implement and document an IDM
implementation.

*         Insurance Industry is a plus.

Please submit with details below:

Full Legal:

Current Location:

Availability (how soon candidate can join):

Relocation to client location (Yes/NO):

Skype Id:

Phone no:

Email id:

Rate:

Visa Status (Green card/ US Citizen / Others):

Regards,

Hemal Adani | Technical Recruiter | KnackTek LLC.

5900 Windward Parkway, Suite 410, Alpharetta, GA 30005

Office: 470 395 0236

 <mailto:hemal.ad...@knacktek.com> hemal.ad...@knacktek.com  |
<http://www.knacktek.com/> www.KnackTek.com