Role:Web Quality Tester with Oracle Apps(OM,OKS,or Quoting) and E-commerce
*Required Skills and Experience:*
- At least 10 years experience testing Web applications.
- At least one e-commerce (B2B or B2C) project experience required.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills focusing on QA test process
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Past experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite applications (OM, OKS, or
- Carry out end-to-end testing of our Web application before each release
- Develop test plans
- Create test cases based on business and functional requirements
- Work in close collaboration with development team to translate functional
and non-functional requirements into use cases
- Report on Web testing results
- Identify and log bug reports
- Participate in requirements and technical spec meetings
*Long-term contract (6+ months, will probably extend)*
*LOCATION: Chicago, IL *
*Needs to be onsite for first month, CAN TELECOMMUTE AFTER THE FIRST MONTH*
Management experience is a plus (will be adding 2-3 additional QA resources
w/in the next couple of months)--
630-242-3952 ext 217
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at