Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* asap.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>

* Position:     *

*Mainframe Developer with IDMS & ADS/O Experience Location:    Raleigh, NC
Duration:    12 Months*

*Job Description:*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

·         7+ years of experience with Mainframe programming and
development, full product lifecycle development, and support methodologies

·         5+ years of in-depth IDMS & ADS/O application programming
experience

·         Experience with writing / modifying IDMS Cobol batch and online
programs, coupled with extensive knowledge of maintaining ADSO applications
including idms database modifications, and ADSO data records maintenance.

·         Expertise with COBOL and JCL

·         Knowledge of other mainframe technologies including CICS, VSAM,
DB2, Eztrieve, REXX and related tools will be beneficial.

·         Knowledge of mainframe scheduling, debugging and other tools such
CA7, CA11, Intertest, Fileaid, ISPF and Batch utilities etc. is desirable

·         Should have worked in all aspects of the software development
cycle, with proven experience in requirement gathering, analysis, coding,
testing and implementation

·         Willing to work in production support setup

*Experience Required*

  *Roles & Responsibilities*

·         Effectively understand business requirements and issues, perform
impact analysis to determine root cause and formulate an acceptable solution

·         Make changes to the various system components, carry out unit
testing, assist with user testing, and complete implementation activities
as per client standards

·         Document system functionality for business users. Take technical
information and translate it to be understood by various audiences.

·         Provide innovative ideas to tackle system issues

·         Adhere to all client policies regarding development standards,
software development life cycle processes and security guidelines

·         Participate in project planning.

·         Prepares charts, tables, and logic diagrams needed in problem
analysis.

·         Conducts necessary internal quality assurance, and system testing
to ensure that the application is of high quality when released to users
for the User Acceptance Testing phase of the project (manage all necessary
migration of software code to/from the respective environments -
development, quality assurance, training);

*Generic Managerial Skills*

·         Excellent Communication and Analytical skills

·         Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned
deliverables

·         Ability to work in a team, and experience in working with
onshore/offshore model will be a plus.

*Education*

Bachelors Degree or higher

*Email  is the best way to reach me...*

Thanks & Regards,

Abhay Tiwari

IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA ,
USA, 95035

Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com I

Gtalk: abhaytiwari9...@gmail.com <akt....@gmail.com>

LinkedIn ID: