*Please Kindly reply to my official ID : adam.g...@itbtalent.com
*Need SQL Developer in FL - 6 Months contract!*
Position : SQL Developer
Location : Maitland,FL(Locals preferred)
Duration : 6 Months
*Client requires GC or USC!*
The focus for this job will be heavily SQL development, stored procedures,
locks, performance, etc. The other technologies are nice to have; there
will be some development on that as well.
• SQL Server 2014 for data tier - stored proc’s, etc.
• Bootstrap 3.x used for responsive design.
• C# - used for SOA middle tier and RESTful API’s. Entity Framework, SP’s,
ASP.NET Identity Framework.
• C# Windows services used for batch processing.
• Other: HTML5, CSS, LESS, JSON
• Strong experience in MS SQL Server and creating complex SQL statements,
T-SQL programming such as, Stored Procedure, Functions, Triggers, etc.
• Strong experience in database Query Tuning.
• Full understanding of .NET Data Connectivity tools (ADO.NET, Entity
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team
• Knowledge in SDLC (Agile, Scrum)
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in experience in Computer Science or
Thanks & Regards
Adam Gill | Technical Recruiter
Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.