Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume *ASAP/IMMEDIATE*
*Title: ATG Developer*
*Location: Woonsocket, RI*
*Duration : 6+ Months *
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also
consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of
• At least 7 years of experience with ATG (Commerce,
Merchandising, Content Management, Commerce Service Center)
• At least 7 years of experience in technology consulting,
enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 7 years’ experience in Struts, Spring, Hibernate, etc.
and J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, JMS, JMX, JDBC, JBoss, Websphere,
• At least 5 years of experience in project execution
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an
independent project from an architectural stand point
• Analytical skills
• At least 5 years of experience in thought leadership, white
papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting
environment that requires regular travel
• Solutionize design, development and roll out of ATG based
• Performance Tuning of ATG Applications
• Evaluate and anticipate the impact of technical solutions on
• Ability to think strategically and drive development strategies
and tactics that produce faster turnaround on features and also world class
1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4103
*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12
*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.