*Hi,*

*I appreciate if you can spare few minutes for my below requirement and send
me matching resume ASAP.*

*Title:  QA Engineer
Position:  3
Duration:  3 months (Very much chances of Extend).
Location: Bellevue, WA
Rate: $35/hour (max)*

*Required Skills (Must have)*:

   - C/C++
   - UI Automation Frameworks
   - Shell Apps Test Strategy Dev
   - UI Apps Test Strategy Dev
   - Manual Test Case Dev
   - Automated Test Case Dev

* *

*Responsibilities:*

This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining manual and
some automated test scripts using a automation framework for device shell
and applications running on a Windows CE based system.  This position
requires strong testing and automation skills at the User Interface and
middleware levels.  Experience with Windows CE or general embedded systems
is a plus.

   - Define and develop Shell & UI applications test strategy
   - Develop manual and automated test cases for device shell and UI
   applications
   - Verify software releases
   - Document and analyze defects
   - Work closely with development teams to refine software and processes
   - Ensure the integrity of software shipped to customers
   - Setup Build environments, regularly build software and test code.
   - Help run, analyze and report results for automated test scripts
   - Regress/close defects

   - Healthcare/device or equivalent
   - Strong C/C++ skills
   - Strong communication skills
   - Familiar with UI automation frameworks
   - Ability to work effectively within team environment
   - Ability to work with minimal supervision

*Note: Hiring manager is a friend of our Tear-1 vendor so there is great
chances of immediate interview.

*If you have any question please feel free to call me on my below mention
number or if you are not able to reach me please suite a mail I will be
happy to talk you.*

*__***

*With Regards,**
**Kamal Pandey**