*Position: Test Automation ArchitectLocation: Pittsburgh PADuration: 12+
*Technical skill:- *"• Develop and maintain automated test frameworks and
test suites to meet business needs with respect to functionality,
performance, scalability, and other quality goals
• Work closely with scrum team members to improve quality through the
• Apply quality best practices in day to day testing using comprehensive
test data and participate in team code reviews
• Implement test cases and monitor ongoing testing results to provide
feedback to our scrum teams
• Develop testing tools and work with various stakeholders to ensure
standard QA/QE processes are implemented and followed
• Participate in team scrum and sprint development cycles"
*• At least 8 years hands-on experience in QA or Test Automation
CSS, HTML and related technologies• 3+ years writing and debugging
applications in Java• Developed a test automation framework • Experience
designing and coding high efficiency tests for scalable, distributed,
fault-tolerant applications in a Windows or Linux environment• Experience
with testing REST-based APIs and Services• Excellent verbal and written
*Desired Skills:-*• Performance testing experience
• Proficiency with one scripting language. e.g. Perl, Shell, Python, or
• Comfortable with UNIX or Linux; Jira; Maven
• Practical SQL skills
*Regards,Aabhas SwamiIDC TECHNOLOGIES INCDirect: 408-418-5779 Ext
267Email: **sw...@idctechnologies.com* <vipin.mit...@idctechnologies.com>
*Address: 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA,
95035Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.