Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
*Job Title: Low Power ASIC Physical Design Consultant *
*Duration: 6 Months *
*Position Type: Contract *
*Location: Hillsboro, OR*
*Experience: 4 - 10 Yrs*
*Skill: Low Power ASIC Physical Design, Working experience on Intel
Specific RDT flow*
*Job Description *
- At least 4 years of experience in the following skills - Netlist-GDS
flow with Synthesis, Layout (Floorplan, Place and Route, clock tree
synthesis), Static Timing Analysis, Formal Verification, Physical
Verification(DRC, LVS) and Power Analysis(IR drop, EMIG), Leakage Power
Optimization using ICCLR/PTLR flows, on 22nm, 14nm, or lower process
- Desired Tools Experience: Synopsys ICC flow, Prime Time, Design
Compiler, Redhawk, LEC/Formailty, and Caliber.
- At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on
development and maintenance projects.
- At least 4 years of experience in Physical Design and STA review.
- At least 4 years of experience in ASIC development life cycle.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 | *
*E-mail: suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.