Please send resume to neet...@x-istech.com

Dear All,

I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required.

*Candidates should have at least 84 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply:*

   - Documented experience in Java development and maintenance of software
   systems developed in Java, JSP and XML using IBM WebSphere.
   - Documented experience developing with IBM Rational Application
   Developer (RAD) version 7 (or later), or ITM Rational System Architect
   (RSA) version 7 or later.
   - Documented experience with WebSphere development.
   - Documented experience developing and maintaining STRUTS framework web
   applications.
   - Documented experience developing web services in WebSphere version 6.1
   (or later).
   - Documented experience designing and maintaining Hibernate applications.
   - Documented experience in Javascript, AJAX and UML.
   - Documented experience integrated LDAP (preferably Siteminder) security
   into web applications.
   - Demonstrated experience creating accessible websites that are 508
   compliant.
   - Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
   discipline.

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Does candidate anticipate any absences during the engagement period?  If
so, please list the start and end date for each absence.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.

neet...@x-istech.com