Informatica Lead Consultant(10+ years resume)
Phone and Skype
What are the job responsibilities?
• Translate data transfer requirements into ETL solutions
• Design, develop, test, and maintain ETL processes
• Write complex SQL joins and conditional SQL logic
• Create reusable objects
• Design, develop, test, and maintain stored procedures and triggers
• Optimize SQL queries to improve performance
• Perform data cleansing, de-duping, and data quality analysis
• Develop robust processes for error/exception handling as well as error
• Assist with management and upgrades to the ETL platform.
• Leverage industry best practices and methods.
Who is our ideal candidate?
• 4+ years of solid Informatica PowerCenter experience.
• Experience with data modeling techniques as well as data warehousing and
data mart principles and methodologies.
• Strong SQL skills including query optimization and other advanced SQL
• Experience working with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server,
• Some experience with Business Objects tools desirable.
• Some experience with other ETL tools such as SSIS helpful.
• Financial services, insurance, or medical records industry experience
• Excellent communication skills – need to be able to interface with
business as well as technical leaders.
• Experience working in an agile or continuous improvement environment.
• Eagerness to learn new tools and technologies.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *
*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.