*Reply me on sy...@systelinc.com <sy...@systelinc.com>*
*Job Title: .Net Developer with ALMWork Location: Dallas, TXDuration: 6
Senior Programmer Analyst or Senior Software Engineer with B.Sc. or higher
with 4 or more years of development and engineering experience in a large
corporate environment. The candidate must be hands-on and a subject matter
expert within the standard development lifecycle technology space and a
user of Application Lifecycle Management tools. This is a software
engineering, tools integration, and SME support position for an individual
contributor working in a project team that will support 3000+ developers.
*Essential Skills:*• Expert knowledge in developing software solutions in
C# using common .NET frameworks
• Expert user of Visual Studio Premium/Ultimate IDE versions
• Knowledge/Experience with agile development methodologies such as SCRUM,
• Knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation Server ALM Platform including:
• TFS Supported Deployment Topologies including installation, configuration
• Managing all TFS components, version control, Sharepoint team portal, SQL
Server Components (SQL DB Engine, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Data
• Managing Team Project Collections and Team Projects
• Configuring and using TFS Build Management and TFS Test Management
• TFS Process Template Customization
• TFS SCOM Monitoring Integration/Configuration
• Perform TFS System Health Checks using TFS Best Practice Analyzer
• Knowledge of TFS API for integration with 3rd Party ALM Tool Chain
products and data
• Using Powershell scripting to manage/administer TFS
• Backing up, restoring and moving TFS data
• TFS Capacity planning and disaster recovery
• Knowledge of strategies for upgrading and migrating to newer TFS product
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.