This is Satya working as Recruiter with ERP and ERP Corp We have a very
urgent requirement for one of our direct client, please go through the
below requirement and send me the updated resume.
*Position: Principal Infrastructure Engineer (Cloud Operations)*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 12 Months*
Be the part of Ariba’s core business unit *Cloud Operations and work with
the experienced operations team in bringing the "Ariba Commerce Cloud" to
the next level. *The Cloud Operations team is responsible for delivering
$170B annual business commerce to thousands of Ariba global enterprise
customers and suppliers 24x7. You will be a key member of the Cloud
Operations team working with multiple application teams to help transform
Ariba’s cutting edge collaborative business commerce operation to 99.99%
availability. This is an individual contributor hands-on position.
· 10 years in-depth experience in business critical cloud operations
· Strong *Apache* administration and configuration experience
· Strong *UNIX* systems and network application and design
· Perl and/or Java development experience on *UNIX or Linux in an
Internet service environment*
· Strong experience required in troubleshooting and performance
tuning of Web servers (Tomcat, Apache, Weblogic etc.)
· Strong experience with Linux command line *troubleshooting*
· Experience with *Redis, MCache, etc. in a production environment*
· Experience in troubleshooting web applications for
· Experience in upgrades to current versions of web server products.
· Experience in capacity testing and profiling of new applications.
· Experience in leading application design sessions and code
· Broad Internet understanding: *TCP/IP programming, HTTP, TLS,
· Self-motivated and independent
· Good problem solving skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work independently and take on ownership of large
projects in a very dynamic and adaptive environment
· Experience building applications on top of RDBMS
· Proficiency in *SQL development*
· Experience with web application servers *(WebObjects, Tomcat,
· BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
Expected hourly Rate:
Total IT Exp:
Willing to Relocate:
ERP and ERP Corp
48521 Warm Springs Blvd , Suite 307A, Fremont, CA 94539.
Email: *sa...@erpanderp.com <sa...@erpanderp.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.