*Data Analytics Consultant*
* Hartford, CT*
Phone and Skype
What are the job responsibilities?
The Analytics Data Manager will lead the Analytics Center of Excellence's
Data Team, which is responsible for building, maintaining, and enhancing
the analytics data store.
• Providing overall management and data asset ownership for the analytics
• Integrating new data sources to support and enhance the COE's analytics
and predictive modeling work
• Ensuring the quality and currency of data in the analytics datastore,
monitoring for issues and engaging data stewards to resolve
• Designing, maintaining and tuning the analytics databases
• Working with source system SME's to ensure that data extraction does not
impact source system operations
• Implementing, testing, and maintaining processes for data extraction,
movement and transformation from source systems to the analytics database
• Taking ownership of development tasks and provide accurate time
estimates, identify dependencies and risks.
• Engaging IT DBA and infrastructure resources to ensure capacity, backups,
failover, and disaster recovery processes are in place
Ensure defined processes are followed by the application maintenance team
• Manage work group goals and establish priorities and staff performance
• Conduct periodic performance reviews for staff, including professional
development plans and goals
Who is our ideal candidate?
Our ideal candidate will have a strong background in data warehousing, with
working knowledge of industry leading ETL and database technologies.
• Supervisory exprience from an HR Perspective
• Solid experience in the data integration space with multiple database
systems (SQL Server, DB2, Oracle and other DB technologies)
• Expert-level skills in developing complex SQL statements
• Strong knowledge of ETL and Data Warehouse development best practices
• Strong knowledge in Data Warehouse data modeling principles
• Experience directing and mentoring the team.
• Result-driven mindset and ability to communicate and develop solid
working relationships with people at all levels in a global environment.
• Ability to adapt quickly to changes in requirements and be willing to
work with different technologies if required.
• Bachelor’s degree and at least 10 years IT development experience with 3+
years in data integration development experience.
• Experience writing and executing UNIX shell scripts and managing job
• Experience working with Finance business processes and data is a plus
• Experience with technologies like Unix, SPSS Modeler, Hadoop, Python etc.
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *
*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.