*Hi...*I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please
go through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position    = Automation Engineer Location  = Philadelphia, PA ( Local OR
Near BY)Duration = 6+ month contract*

*skills:* Java, XML, SQL, GIT or SVN, JUnit or TestNG, Selenium WebDriver,
Eclipse or IntelliJ

*The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess*:
Hands on experience in UI/web application testing
Expertise in Automating functional UI tests using Selenium WebDriver
Knowledge of Test Framework - JUnit or TestNG

*Additional Info:*
Must have reliable transportation as this position could  travel to Newark,
DE up to once a week
Must be professional, supportive, diplomatic, flexible, and responsible
Must possess strong organizational skills; demonstrates solid judgment and
sense of urgency for priorities
Must be task oriented and a self starter; demonstrates high degree of
accountability for deliverables
Must have the ability to work with others in a high-pressure environment
Must have a short learning  curve and be able to adapt quickly
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200Princeton, NJ 08540Tel 609 -
423 - 4899   Fax 312.582.2699 | Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
<email%3ajames.mil...@itbtalent.com>Gtalk:  james.usrecruiterWebsite: *
*www.itbrainiac.com* <http://www.itbrainiac.com/>

*“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13*

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.