*Location: Dayton, OH !!*
*Duration: 6 Months Contract*
*Kindly Reply on: lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com> *
• Please explain the candidate’s day to day roles and responsibilities? We
Development team. You will be responsible for producing client-side code
for our global products, have excellent JS skills and be passionate about
driving adoption of HTML5 and CSS3. Much of the role includes coordinating
with our UX team and our engineering team, who is supported by our Indian
off-shore partners, so you will have excellent communication skills and a
diplomatic, positive attitude.
• Is there a specific project, product, or initiative that this person will
be working on? If so, what is it? The person will be working on new
enhancements for our online legal research tool. •
*Required skills: *
• Backbone.js, Underscore.js, Raphael.js, Node.js, HighCharts.js,
Handlebars.js or any template js library
• Hand-code standards-based HTML5, CSS2-3 to visual templates
• Cross-browser debugging
• Strong knowledge of techniques and criteria for meeting website
• A degree in a technical subject or 5+ years experience in the web
• Intermediate .NET, Team Foundation Server (inc. Power Tools) & Visual
Studio 2010 expertise
• Experience enforcing code governance (FxCop/StyleCop/JSHint) and gated
• Good QA experience
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong sense of web design and usability concepts
• Communicate and work effectively within an extended cross-functional
project team including human factors engineers, project managers, product
managers, software engineers to develop high quality online products
• Experience working on large-scale application development projects
• Experience working with remote locations, and different cultures
*Lisa Dutt *
*Desk No : 609-935-3773 Ext 102*
*lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.