resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Sterling OMS ConsultantLocation : Westlake Village, CADuration
: 6+months and may be extended Job Description:-*4+ years of project
experience
This is for the maintenance and enhancement of the phase 2 of the ongoing
project on Sterling Order management System.
This includes hand-on development/testing along with meeting with the
business and other stakeholders for requirement clarification.
Co-ordination between onsite lead and offshore will be the responsibility
as well.
Good working knowledge on IBM Sterling OMS is a must for this role.
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*