Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your
updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if
you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*
*Role::** DevOps Build Engineer*
*Location::** Bloomfield, CT*
*Duration::** 12+ months*
*DevOps Build Engineer*
*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *
*Technical/Functional Skills *
Supports the software development process to build and deploy
(daily/weekly/monthly) the Pharmacy Home Delivery application code through
the various environments (SYS/INT/REL/PVS) in support of software delivery
Focus on developing and enhancing the current build processes to leverage
improvements to support Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test
Automation (JUNIT/NUNIT), and extend integration interfaces through Service
· Subversion: Experience managing multiple simultaneous release
branches (feature/integration) off of trunk and supporting the
re-integration and retrofit of code. (8/10)
· Strong experience in Jenkins to schedule and manage builds.
· Experience using Maven builds. (5/10)
· Experience using binary object repositories (i.e.Nexus). (5/10)
· Experience using Microsoft TFS to build and deploy .NET solutions.
· Diverse build background in both Unix/Windows: DB Objects (Stored
Procs, DDL), C, Java, Messaging (XML), Some exposure working with JBOSS SOA
· Strong shell background: ksh, bash, or PowerShell, etc. (5/10)
· Admin / Config background using JBOSS, WAS, and MessageBroker
· SQL [T-SQL] experience (Sybase preferred) a plus (2/10)
· Adept at supporting and picking up Application Admin duties for
off the shelf solutions.
· Former development experience a plus
*Generic Managerial/Soft Skills*
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet
aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria
· Must be able to facilitate teams to successful resolution of
· Must have good negotiation skills, conflict management &
· Creative approach to problem solving.
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
*Thanks & Regards,*
Sr. Technical Recruiter
*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*
*Phone No.: **408-457-939**9** ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *
*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>
*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.