*Urgent Role for **Chef/DevOPS Developer **at **Oakland CA*
*Send me updated resumes to su...@veritis.com <su...@veritis.com> or you
can reach me on 214-257-8266.*
Title: Chef/DevOPS Developer
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Oakland CA
Rate: $60/hr on C2C
Local to California Only!!!
As a Continuous Delivery Software Engineers, you are skilled at analyzing
and resolving software configuration and installation issues to maintain
product integrity and overall rollout of software.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
• You get Continuous Delivery and know the difference from CI
• You work well within and across teams to deliver high-quality
• You are a LINUX, LAMP aficionado who knows what system
administrators and developers need to be able to do to get their jobs done.
• You love working in cloud APIs, i.e. AWS, Azure, vSphere/vCloud,
• You have built bridges of automation between Ops and Developers to
the amazement and delight of onlookers
• You are no stranger to distributed systems and messaging
• You can articulate and debate software architectural decisions and
the resulting tradeoffs across cost, performance, reliability, and other
• You have experience building software in a high-level programming
• You have familiarity with build automation tools, including but
not limited to autoconf, automake, make, cmake, lein, grunt, rake, ant
• You are familiar with Distributed and Centralized Version Control,
issue trackers, mailing lists, IRC and the other common tools among
open-source users and developers
• You believe that the only way to go fast is to go well and
regularly consider performance and portability issues, can recognize when
refactoring is necessary, and generally care about the details of the craft
• You understand how great software is designed, built, delivered,
and maintained, and care passionately about delivering an excellent user
• You use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and
weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• You get Continuous Delivery and know that we live on main branch.
You’ve read the book
• You can have contact with others (face-to-face, by telephone,
virtual meetings, VOIP or otherwise) and the ability to work and interact
in a distributed group or team
• Programming skills (Java, Ruby, Python, Perl, etc.)
*Thanks & Regards, *
*Sunil | Sr. Recruiter | Veritis Group, Inc. *
1231 Greenway Drive, Suite 1040, Irving, TX 75038
Office:214-257-8266 | Fax: 972-753-0033
su...@veritis.com | http://www.veritis.com | A Certified MBE
VMware Professional Partner | Oracle Gold Partner
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.