resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877.  *

*Job Title: MDM ArchitectLocation: San Diego, CADuration: 8+ Months Job
products required to enable business objectives;
2. Participate in requirements-gathering, plan, and deliver MDM technical
architectures and solutions for integration with SAP and non-SAP systems;
3. Interact with business and IT counterparts to provide hands-on MDM
functional and technical expertise;
4. Participate in development of master data standards, processes and
strategies based on best practices for enterprise information management;
5. Design and Develop Enterprise Portal applications using WebDynpro Java
to access MDM repositories;
EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering
or Related Field and five (5) years experience
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*