HI All,

This is Sudhaker IT Recruiter from NTech Solution Inc we are looking
for qualified consultant for the below assignment with my client. I
will let you know the client details before submitting to my Preferred
Vendor.

Kindly send resume to sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com
Position # 01
Location:  Washington DC
Duration:  2 months+
Need resumes by:  asap
Rate : Open
Interview Process:  Phone interview à Face-to-face interview (this is
a must) à Offer
Soft Skills:  a) must be confident to work with minimal supervision b)
excellent communication skills are a must!
Special Notes:  PLEASE NOTE:

Job Title: C# Developer
Responsible for coding, testing and analyzing application software.
Technology competencies could include: Java, HTML, CSS, ASP, .NET.
These resources work closely with business analysts and team members
to provide IT and business-specific knowledge and expertise, and
create solutions that are aligned with business' directives.
Provide Development support during testing phase
Must have:
.NET / C# Developer - senior / advanced level
Web Services
Experience with / knowledge of the following is a plus:
TIBCO Business Works
JAVA
FACETS medical system software
Medical claims processing / health care industry

Position 02 #

Share Point Architect location DC any candidate can apply ( including
OPTS).
Domain Exp: Pharmacy

Position 03:
Tibco Developer with EDI any candidate can apply ( including OPTS).

Thanks & Regards,
Sudhaker |Technical Recruiter|
NTech Solutions Inc.,
1-877-NTECHIT Ext 707 (VOICE)|Fax:888-50N-TECH |
sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com|WWW.ntechsol.com|http://www.linkedin.com/
in/sudhaker17
Energy  |  Environment  |  National Security  |  Health  |  Critical
Infrastructure
~~GSA - US General Services Administration Contract Holder~~
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you
are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-
mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.