Hi,

Please find the requirement below and share suitable resume to
rah...@sysmind.com

*Role : PeopleSoft Finance Functional Consultant*

*Location : Houston, TX*

*Duration : 10+Months*

*Experience : 8+Years*

We have a requirement for a subcontractor for Infosys. The details are as
follows:

PS Finance Functional Consultant

•         Profile:

o   Minimum eight years of PeopleSoft Finance experience with at least two
end-to-end PS upgrade experiences.

o   Having sound knowledge and working expertise on Asset Management, GL
and Travel & Expense modules, over two years or so is a must.

o   Served as a requirements liaison between Finance and Corporate Systems,
including writing and clarifying requirements as needed.

o   Define functional specifications including business process flows and
rules, systems and data needs, and any applicable industry standards.

o   Having experience in handling global delivery team is a definite plus.

•         Location: Houston, Texas, US

•         Duration: Ten months

Thanks and Regards

Rahul Kushwaha

Technical Recruiter

Email: rah...@sysmind.com

Website: www.sysmind.com

Gmail : rahulkushwaha2...@gmail.com

Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 2160

Fax: 609-228-5522

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]

NOTE: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact
information for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list please reply with 'remove' in the subject heading and your
email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases
to be removed. If you still get these emails, please call us at the number
in the signature.