*Hope you are doing great!*
Title: SCCM Administrator
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Bakersfield, CA
• Knowledge of designing, deploying, and troubleshooting an
enterprise 2012 infrastructure
• Experience using SCCM in a production environment with Central site
and Primary site
• Experience of creating custom reports within SCCM 2012
• Hardware and software inventory reporting within MS SCCM
• Experience with, and working knowledge of SQL Server including
creation of custom reports using SQL against the MS SCCM data
• Knowledge of performing updates to the SCCM application as required
(patches, hotfixes, service packs)
• Knowledge of test, deployment, support, troubleshooting and
analysis of all patch deployment related issues.
• Creating and managing devices in collections
• Working with license management using SCCM
• Build/test/deploy software Packages
• Software metering management
• Creation of configuration items and baselines
• Create MSI/MST for different applications
• SCCM Client troubleshooting
• Package deployment troubleshooting
• Good knowledge of Vbscript and PowerShell
• Knowledge of monitoring environment using different monitoring tools
*Thanks & Regards*,
Sr. Technical Resource Specialist
Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 4009
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
Description: Description: Description: cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.